New Convention! Rising Con, Barcelona, Spain (June 2010)

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: New Convention! Rising Con, Barcelona, Spain (June 2010)

Message  Glass Heart le Lun 14 Juin - 22:39

Jared and Jensen panel, Rising Con on Sunday

Jared and Jensen panel on Sunday Rising Con - What about the cat?

Rising Con Barcelona Jensen & Jared 6/8

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon
Frère préféré : Sammy

http://samdeanwin.forum-actif.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Invité le Mar 15 Juin - 12:56

Et dire que je devais y être ....

Merci pour les vidéos I love you

Invité
Invité

Message  Glass Heart le Mar 15 Juin - 19:43

Mais de rien ma Caly

Tu devais être à cette Convention ?

Rising Con - Panel J2

Rising Con - Panel J2 I

My Jared and Jensen panel on Saturday, Rising Con - Honeymoon, Married

Jared and Jensen go to the photo OP Room

Jared leave the photo room at Rising Con, Barcelona

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Mar 15 Juin - 19:49

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Mer 16 Juin - 19:32

Rising Con Jared's Panel Day 2

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Jeu 17 Juin - 19:00

Ole Ole Ole Ole Oleeeeee!!!

Wow... where to begin. I guess, with being at ten conventions before, I have to say this was one of the most fun weekends of all. If you love to go to conventions as well, this was one you def. didn’t want to miss.
The handling from the whole Rising Son team was very good. It was their very first con – so it was really impressive what they did (as compared to some organizers who just don’t get it… even after YEARS of doing cons)

But not only the organizing was great… it also seemed that the guests were very relaxed and had an awesome time. Esp. Jared and Jensen. It’s been a while since I’ve seen them SO happy-go-lucky and goofy on stage. Their chemistry with all the jokes and banter was spot on and they communicated without words… like when they were goofing off on stage it only took a glance from Jared or Jensen to the other one and they were doing something funny again. Same at the photo ops. When someone requested a funny pic, they didn’t really agree upon something, they just looked at each other, smiled and then went for it – and still ended up in sync. (my friends even have an HILARIOUS photo op to prove that loool )

(ETA: Oh and I have to mention again that I LOVED the fact that Jensen pointed out the awesome and serious questions ppl asked. He was highly impressed by it. So, congratulations fandom!! \o/ )

Our seats weren’t that great…. but in the end it didn’t matter at all. There were four huge video walls in the room and you were even allowed to go up to the side of the stage and take pictures. So, at the last panel we went up there (and stayed there) and had a great view.

Photo Ops:
I only did two photo ops this time. Jared and the group shot with all guests.
Both pics were on Saturday – and it was just awesome that the guys were STANDING \o/ Which, I think, never happened before at an European con. (besides the first Asylum one of course)
Jared was relaxed and goofy as always. He tried to exchange a few words with everyone (at least that’s what I’ve witnessed while waiting in line)
A funny story: A girl in front of us had her phone still in her hands as she went up to him and posed for the pic. And Jared saw it and was all “Oh you wanna put that away? Otherwise it will be on the picture” And she was all hectic and didn’t know what to do… so he said “Hey give it to me” And he took the phone and stuffed it into the front pocket of his jeans lol
And after the pic was done the girl smiled happily up to him and walked away… forgetting her phone. It took a few seconds before Jared called after hey “heeeyy… you want your phone back?” LOOL It was hilarious!!!

As it was my turn, I went up to him and greeted him… and he said “Hello” And put his arm around me while pulling me close so that the side of my head was pressing against the side of his neck. And then we were standing there and looked at the photographer who seemed to be occupied with some changes on his camera, ergo, he wasn’t ready for taking the pic. And Jared started talking again (and remember, I was still standing there with his arm around me lol ) He was all “So, how are you?” And of course I did the whole polite thing with “Very well… and how are you” and he was all “Me too. A bit hot though” And I was just thinking OH YES!!!
Also, I was VERY AWARE of all the muscles in his back. Nggghhh.
Then the photographer was finished and took the pic. :-) I’m quite happy with it b/c we both are literally beaming on the picture :-)))
As I walked away I thanked him and he turned back to me and said “Sure, of course” And paused and added “Always”
Awww I was melting as I left the photo op room. No matter how often I meet this guy, it seems I fall in love all over again when he as much as looks at me.

For the group shot (I shared with thescenery) we were brainstorming ideas. We knew that we didn’t want to do a normal smile picture b/c it needed to be something special and fun. But we just couldn’t quite settle on an idea.
And then angels_cordy suggested that it would be fun that we were the stars on the picture. (hey, because, after all WE ARE, right? lol ) And then in the end we did an “oh you guys are the adoring fangirls and we are the stars” picture.
I’m telling you, it is HILARIOUS and it seems I cant stop staring at it. All of them went nuts, standing behind us and we were sitting in the front row looking all bored and snobby lol Hilarious.
I also gotta admit, I will not post the picture. You know I love you guys, but you know how it is with such photo ops. They ALWAYS end up SOMEWHERE. And I think the pic is just too precious to be floating around everywhere. It’s something I wanna keep for myself – with all the stupid and funny faces they make.

Autographs:
There were no Jared and Jensen autographs included in our weekend pass. But it was okay. I have so many of them already that I didn’t feel the urge to buy some extra tickets. So, no autograph session for me with the guys. I did have tickets for Samantha and Jim but I ended up only getting a Jim autograph b/c Samantha just doesn’t interest me.
So yeah, and the Jim autograph was very unspectacular as well. Ergo, no story to tell.

Yeah, so… in conclusion. It was an AWESOME WEEKEND and I had sooo much fun with my girls angels_cordy and thescenery Esp. on the last evening we were hanging out with two Finish girls and I think I haven’t laughed that much in YEARS!! (THE SPINNING TOOLS!! WOOOH) Sorry… that was an inside joke lol

Anyway… I’m sooo glad we had this spurt of a moment idea and went to this convention. It was such a fun weekend. *smooches T and K some more*

And last but not least I finally got to meet jeeronie. It didn’t work out at the JIB con, so it was a pleasure to finally see her in Spain!! And she is just a sweetie!! So, it was awesome that I finally got to say hi in real life!!

Yep, guess that’s it. I’m still writing on my Q&A report of Jared’s Meeting Room session. But I hope I’ll have it up very soon Smile

Two more pics: (and I wont upload any of my videos b/c there are already all videos floating around somewhere. Wink )

(Source : http://tinkabell007.livejournal.com/317102.html?#cutid1)

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Jeu 17 Juin - 19:46

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Jeu 17 Juin - 19:57

Rising Con - Jared Padalecki

Rising Con - Jared & Jensen Sunday Panel - Funny moments

Rising Con - Jared & Jensen Sunday Panel - Dancing, Olé + Yeeeeh

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Jeu 17 Juin - 20:01

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Ven 18 Juin - 11:31

Pre-Order Rising Con 2010 DVD
Friday, 18 June 2010

Click here to preorder your copy of the Rising Con 2010 DVD. For information about Rising Con 2010 including guests and reports, click here

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Sam 19 Juin - 11:20

Jared Padalecki @ Meeting Room: Detailed Report
Alrighty…after posting my general impression of Jared and the Meeting Room here , this is the report about all the stuff that happened, all the questions etc.

I was trying to get this as detailed as possible. So, it is VERY, VERY long (be warned lol )

It contains:
+ Jared talking about filming and acting (the Lucifer scenes... etc)
+ the production
+ a little bit about season six (no spoilers!)
+ praising Jensen
+ singing
+ thanking the fans
+ and basically just being funny and goofy and his awesome self.

And I’m sorry in advance for all misspelled stuff and jumping around between times! And did I mention that this is VERY LONG??? lol

The whole room was set up like a mini panel. Instead for the stage in front there was a small table at which Jared sat downe. And there were three mini rows right in front of the table for us. (I was sitting in the second row, right in the middle. So, basically, I was almost sitting vis-à-vis from him. And honestly, I think this seat was WAY better than some first row seat on the far end b/c I was seeing him upfront the whole time) <33

So, Jared came in all relaxed, bright smile on his face, waving at us and going all Holaaaa! He was wearing his sunglasses (The lovely takacshedi posted her video of him going to the Meeting Room… so basically this is 2 seconds before he entered our room: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpwkmGtJA7k )
And as he entered he asked immediately how our lunch had been. And everyone was all “Good… how was yours?” And he said he also had a good lunch. And then a staff girl came in. (and you need to know that in the afternoon most of the stuff was wearing some bloody make-up…. parts of skin hanging off etc.) And Jared looked at her and said. “Uh, I’m sorry, I take it you didn’t have a good lunch, huh?” LOL It was hilarious.
Then he took his seat in front of us and looked in the crowd. And really LOOKED at every single one of us, searched eye contact and smiled.
We were waiting for a few more ppl b/c someone did not hear her number being called – plus we also waited for a couple of staff girls to come and join us as well.

First of all, he welcomed us and thanked us for coming to see them and chat with them and he also hoped that we had a good time so far. And (of course) we all said YES *g*
Then he asked about first timers and ppl who have been at a con in the past. And he was impressed that there were a lot of newbies.

Then finally the last ppl came in and said they were sorry… and Jared was like “Oh no! No problem” And then he turned to us and yelled jokingly “Come, point! Everyone point at them” and laughed. ROFL

And then the “panel” really started. Before we got to ask our questions Jared said that he wanted to use the opportunity to thank us all for our support of the show, of him, of Jensen and Misha and Jim and Samantha and everyone else who’s involved. He also knows that the writers and producer keep an eye out on what the fans have to say, what the fans talk about etc etc. And basically he just wanted to say THANK YOU to us. He knows and is pretty aware that we get to say it a lot to them and show it to them a lot by bringing them presents, writing letters etc. but they didn’t get to say thanks to us so often.

And then he said he was wondering if we have anything to ask or talk about… any questions about the show or him or anything.

And I gotta say, I was very impressed b/c a lot ppl raised their hands. They were not shying away. The whole atmosphere was entirely relaxed and comforting and it didn’t feel like as if there was a star sitting in front of us. It was more like chatting with a buddy.

The first question was if Jared thinks that Chuck is God?

Answer: Yes, HE thinks Chuck is God. Kripke has a funny-fun (yes, he said funny-fun lol ) sense of humour, so Chuck is the writer, the writer is God… so, Chuck is God. Kripke always likes to work some stuff like this in… like the Gilmore Girls reference, or having Paris Hilton on the show. They show a lot of horror and monsters and zombies and stuff, so once in a while Kripke needs some comedic outlet. So, he thinks that it was Kripke’s joke to show him, the writer, as God.

Then Jared drifted off and said he has no idea what will happen this year, though he got the script for the third episode (the one Jensen is directing) literally that day – the email came between the first panel and lunch. And then he grinned and said “well, now at least I (!!) know a little bit more” lol And so he also finally had a bit of an idea what the sixth season will look like.

Then a girl asked if we are going to like it and Jared answered that yeah, he thinks we will like it. He didn’t really give away MUCH of a storyline, so basically it was just one thing about one character in that episode. And since I have no idea how to white out the text, I won’t write about it here. But if you wanna know, let me know in the comments Wink

Then he mentioned again that it will be the episode Jensen’s directing. (Jensen asked the producers this year and they were all very excited about it) Also, Jared looked kinda proud while announcing it Smile
He talked a little bit about the shooting process… and that it takes eight days to shoot. AND the eight days before the actual eight days of shooting, they need to do prep-work; casting guest stars, scout locations, decide on wardrobe, deal with script and line changes…. And after shooting is completed there is post-work with editing etc etc.
Both boys are going back to the States on Sunday and then Jensen has to go right up to Vancouver and start prep-work for this episode b/c with the tight shooting schedule he wouldn’t be able to do it after the second episode. So he needs that time now while they haven’t started shooting.

Jared was sweating like always and one girl had a fan with her. And he really liked that idea, so the girl handed it to him LOL And you can imagine that Jared made good use of it (with quite some funny poses) It was truly hilarious.

Next question: If he could tell us a little bit about Sam. If it really was Sam at the end of S5?

Answer: They (Jared and Jensen) don’t know it yet. And the writers don’t want to give stuff away so quickly in the season. But he thinks since Sam was in a cage with Satan that, of course, he will be different. And since the shit hits the fan around episode 14-17 in the show, he’s sure we will find out more around that time.

Halfway through the panel Julie (Misha’s agent) came in and asked Jared about the charity auction. He told us later that he brought a beanie Jensen and he made for the entire crew as a Christmas present in their first year and he still had some laying around, so he brought one for the auction.

The next question was about the mirror scene between Lucifer and Sam and if it was difficult to shoot.
And even before Jared could go answer the question everyone in the room went “you were awesome in it… you did an awesome job” etc. etc. And Jared looked all touched and said thank you, thank you over and over… and that it made him very happy to hear it cause he was sooooo nervous about it.
They shot the scene on Monday and he had the weekend off before that. They shot in March, but since he got married right before that he said to his wife that if it was okay to have the weekend for himself b/c he wanted to prep for the scenes… go back and watch all the episode with Mark in it and also rewatch “The End”.
And what he loves about the job is that it’s very hard work. They even gave him the option to bring in another actor to do some of the scenes with him but he chose not to. He preferred to talk to a wall b/c he wanted to keep it all in his head – how HE would react to the stuff the character was saying back at him. Every actor pronounces the lines differently and he didn’t want to have someone else destroying the picture in his head.

And it’s also tough to memorize all five pages. There is nothing else on the pages but his coverage. When he does a dialog with someone else they create a rhythm. So it’s easier to remember the lines. But basically having to do a monologue makes it much harder to memorize all if it and then go back and forth between the different characters.

He also said that since nowadays everything is captured digitally, the director doesn’t have to YELL “action” and the actor has to jump into action immediately. They are not wasting any tape with the digital form of recording. Now, the director says something like “So, Jared, the cameras are rolling, start whenever you are ready” And if it takes Jared 30 seconds to get into the head space and mood of the character, so be it, because they can delete those 30 seconds. It gives an actor a more secure feeling of not getting startled with an energy boost as soon as the director calls ACTION at them.

Then a girl said that she doesn’t really speak English but she had a question written down. And Jared took the piece of paper from her and read it out loud.
She wanted to know if the line “Bla bla bla” came from Jared or from the writers b/c he’s using it a lot on stage.

Answer: It came from him. Whenever he doesn’t know what he is thinking he goes all Bla bla bla… And then he asked how ppl say that in Spanish. lol (which turned out to be the exact same thing lol )

The next question: Since we are on hiatus right now and there are no new episodes to watch, which show he would recommend to us?

Answer: We should go back and watch season one. And then he broke out laughing LOL Then he said that he doesn’t know. He doesn’t get the chance to watch a whole lot of tv b/c they are working so hard and there is not much time. And then he said Deadwood. Jim Beaver is great in it and it’s a great show overall. So, if we have some time, we should check that one out.

And THEN… well then came my question. I figured this would be the best time to jump in and ask my question. So, I raised my hand and like two seconds later he looked at me and went all “yeah” Very Happy

Me: As a follow up question…. I was wondering when you watch other movies or tv-shows or whatever… do you sometimes catch yourself not really following a storyline but study how other actors react in certain scenes… and/or even think how you’d do it differently… or can you really just shut your profession out and enjoy the movie.

I’m telling you, my heart was beating SO DAMN FAST after I was done. I think it was much worse than before asking my question lol And Jared looked at me, in sort of a musing way, before he said “It’s a great question! It’s a really great question” And then he answered that there is not one answer b/c sometimes when he watches a show that doesn’t have good acting he would think about how he would have done it differently but when it’s great acting and he feels it is real, like the person on screen would really react in that way the actor is portraying it, he just watches it and has a great time. But when he feels that it’s kinda strange and thinks that “oh maybe I would have made that decision instead” he sits for a minute and muses about how he would approach it. And he finds himself doing it a lot…. but when he really loves something he just enjoys it.

And then he was done and AGAIN he said that it was a really good question, smiled AND winked at me before he moved on.
Awwwww….!!

*takes a minute to fan herself*

Okay I’m good now.

Next question was about him and singing b/c Jensen said on stage that both of them can hold a tune. But then again, last time at Comic Con Eric said that Jared is a horrible singer.

First, Jared laughed out loud and then he went on praising Jensen and how awesome he is at singing (mentioning the gig at the 100th episode party etc) And then he said that he doesn’t sing but he WILL (and the “if I have to in a musical episode” was hanging in the air) but he is an actor for a reason… and a much better actor than a singer. But he said that maybe this year we will find out b/c sometimes the writers make them do “funny” things.
He also said that he is not as bad as Sam and Dean when it comes to singing but def. not as good as Jensen.

After that a girl raised her hand and said she had some candy for him and Jared literally beamed and said that this is def. his favorite question LOL The girl went to him and he immediately dug in and stuffed his mouth full with it… which was just too cute to watch. Really, just like a little boy at Christmas. And he was munching away on it, grinning at us like he won something. So cute.

The next question was about him being more comfortable in drama. BUT he is so damn good at comedy as well (and has proven that point all weekend) So, he def. should try it.

Answer: He would love to try it but it makes him nervous and self-conscious, like singing. It’s really hard to convince himself to do comedy. But he will think about it.

And then came the fanfic question. The girl introduced it with “I have the doom question… the fanfic question” And Jared was all serious and said “okay”.
And the question was that when fanfic is mentioned that it’s always about slash (and let me add here, Jared had no idea what slash meant. So the girl had to explain it!) But the question was not really about slash but about non-slash fanfiction and if Jared had read any of that.

Answer: He did read some. He was even given some – and he was impressed by it b/c a lot of stories were really good. But the problem is that when he reads it, it affects him and the lines between his Sam and the Sam created in fanfics blur together and then he doesn’t know what picture of Sam in his head is real and what detail got added just by fanfiction. So he tries to stay away from it. But he knows that the fans of the show are very creative and know the characters very, very well. It would be fun to read, but right now he can’t read much until the show is over.

The last question was about Lucifer and the white suit.

Answer: It was Kripke’s idea. He wanted Future!Lucifer to be different and to show that he’s been in control for a while. And Kripke had this idea in his head that when Lucifer is cracking Dean’s neck, he is wearing dress shoes. And it wouldn’t make much sense to put the guy in normal clothes and give him some dress shoes. So there also needed to be a suit that fit the picture. And Lucifer is an angel after all, so it worked perfectly.
They made Jared try on some different suits – black and white and even a tuxedo. But that was a bit too much. So they ended up with the white suit.
And as a funny story… it was actually raining that day but they wanted the suit to be perfect. So Jared had to walk around very, very slowly and carefully, not getting any mud on it. He also demonstrated how he was walking around ( like walking on egg shells) LOL Funny stuff, I’m telling you.

Yep, and that was it Smile At the very end he thanked us again and said that he’s sorry if he bored us with stupid answers LOOL

Holy crap. This report turned out way longer than expected – you actually don’t want to know how long it took me to write that up... For all of you who made it through… *here have a cookie* And I hope you enjoyed my rambling Wink

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut