Dieu

Féminin
Vierge Chien
Frère préféré : Le magnifique et talentueux Sammy

http://bfmv.forumactif.org/forum.htm

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Interviews de Eric Kripke

Message  Glass Heart le Mer 2 Sep - 10:44

Mais de rien Laeti. La voici en complète sur ce lien.

http://community.livejournal.com/dean_sam/9783231.html?#cutid1

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon
Frère préféré : Sammy

http://samdeanwin.forum-actif.net

Message  Glass Heart le Jeu 8 Oct - 16:42

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Sam 21 Nov - 14:20

A new Kripke interview

He talked about the show's familiar mythology.

With network shows going on hiatus till the new year, the holiday season is a ripe time to watch series that you haven’t caught up on yet or have missed entirely. Our Brian Truitt thinks the one show you should be watching if you’re not already is Supernatural, the CW horror drama starring Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles as a pair of demon-hunting brothers currently trying to stop Lucifer and the Apocalypse in the show’s fifth season. If you want to check out the DVDs over your holiday break, Brian says the past four seasons are as witty, emotional and well-written as this year, which has taken the show’s mythology to a whole new level. Yesterday, Brian talked with Supernatural creator Eric Kripke, and while we’ll have more from the interview online and on my Who’s News page around when the show returns Jan. 21, the two talked a little about the biblical goings-on that has made this season of Supernatural a must-see.

When Supernatural first began on the WB in 2005, the story was simple: Dean Winchester (Ackles) recruits his little brother Sam (Padalecki) back into the family business of monster-busting in order to find their missing dad (Jeffrey Dean Morgan). At that time, Kripke had mapped out his grand, five-season plan that would feature Dean getting sent to hell, Sam flirting with his demonic dark side, Lucifer appearing on Earth and the Apocalypse starting. But a funny thing happened on the way to the end of the world: the heavenly host. “I had a rule as late as season three where I said I didn’t want angels on this show because I didn’t want to do the Michael Landon Highway to Heaven thing,” Kripke says. But while puttering around his house one day, it hit him that angels might be a good idea after all. “Old Testament angels, like warrior angels who smite and angels who destroy cities: That could be a whole new real estate that we hadn’t explored yet,” he recalls. “Star Wars had that amazing off-camera scope, where you had this massive empire and this massive rebellion, but the story is about a farm boy, a princess and a pirate. The angels and demons gave us this massive off-camera scope that Sam and Dean didn’t always have be so closely involved with. It really threw the whole world into focus for us.”

And it led to what’s become the big theme of this season. God has essentially gone missing from heaven, the angels are kind of a corrupt bunch, and the archangel Michael has chosen Dean to be his « weapon » against the fallen angel Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino), who wants Sam to be his vessel on Earth in this biblical face-off. “Once we started looking at the Lucifer/Michael story and realizing it’s a story about a loyal big brother and a disobedient little brother and their father and their relationship with him, we realized how closely it mirrored Sam and Dean’s story and that this is of course where everything had to culminate,” Kripke says. “This has always been a show that was primarily about family, and the thematics were always different aspects of family relationships: Do you obey your father or do you rebel? How much do you trust your brother? What’s more important, your family or your own personal ambition? We have this attitude that angels, demons, afterlife and the supernatural, it’s all just static, and that what’s really important is taking care of each other and taking care of your brothers, whoever they may be.”

Last night’s episode, the final one of 2009, featured Lucifer facing off against Sam, Dean and the good fallen angel, Castiel (Misha Collins), as Lucifer summoned the second of his Four Horsemen, Death. War was introduced earlier, and Kripke says that while Pestilence shows up near the end of the season, we’ll meet Famine in a February episode. “When you’re under the effects of Famine, you’re not necessarily hungry for food. You’re hungry for whatever that thing is you’re starving for, be it alcohol or attention or love or sex or Twinkies or heroine or gambling. We found a way to create a really quirky and disturbing and provocative episode because everyone at the end of the day is starving for something, and Famine brings that out.” Also, Michael will finally make his appearance in an episode where Sam and Dean go back and see their mom and dad as newlyweds. Michael’s “the one who kicked Lucifer’s ass the first time and is now gearing up for the rematch,” Kripke says. And the boys will visit heaven for the first time. “In case anyone wanted to know, heaven looks a lot like Vancouver,” Kripke quips. “At least we’ve been able to answer that question.”

And yes, God will definitely be appearing, Kripke reveals, probably in the season finale. “One of the storylines this season is about searching for God, and we want to answer that in our own way.” He says that that’s a tough casting call and chuckles at the suggestion of Christopher Walken maybe playing his Big Man Upstairs. “We’re just trying to figure out God’s motivation, and I tell you, that’s a weird place to be when you’re like, ‘So what’s God’s feeling in this scene?’ We’re talking about what should He be like as a character and what should His world view be. It’s like, when God talks, people listen. Whatever message He delivers, it’s going to be the message of the show.”

http://blogs.usaweekend.com/whos_news/2009/11/supernatural-creator-on-his-shows-familiar-familial-mythology.html

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Sam 16 Jan - 12:04

Voici une nouvelle interview de Eric Kripke :

Apocalyptic, talking S6 and...

Jared and Jensen have strengthened their friendship on and off screen since the show began. Is that ideal in a season like this, when the bros are in a weird place emotionally and we know a little more about their connection with Lucifer and the angels?
We’re really lucky to have the two of them. As actors, they have such a comfort and respect and almost a shorthand with each other at this point, so they can just jump right in and really try some things that are a little edgy or different in terms of conflict and anger. They feel comfortable going to that place because they work together so well, and they know the other person can carry a heavy load.

There is a lot of meta humor involved, such as when the Winchesters go to a Supernatural fan convention or the knowing look Sam gives when House of Wax is mentioned. How do you balance that with the serious story at hand, and has it gotten easier over the years?
I would say that we’re probably pulling back on it from now on. My own personal feeling is we’re riding the hairy edge of just starting to go to that well too often and push it too far. Most of the time, we do it reasonably well. It’s a way to poke a little fun at ourselves and wink to the audience that we, as the writers of the show, don’t take ourselves too, too seriously. There’s nothing worse than self-important horror. At the end of the day, you’re in the business of scaring people and saying “Boo!” and ripping their hearts out and spraying blood on the screen, so to say that somehow I’m telling some epic religious story is a little pompous and disingenuous. We like to puncture that balloon, poke fun at the show and have a really healthy sense of humor about the characters and about ourselves.

Is the fallen angel Anna Milton (Julie McNiven) coming back in the second half of the season?
She’s coming back in a way that I think will be pretty surprising to the fans. She’s very different than the angel we met when we last saw her. She’s in an episode in which Sam, Dean, Castiel [Misha Collins] and Anna all travel back in time to interact with John and Mary, Sam and Dean’s parents, when they were young. We did that once successfully in season four, and we’re going back because there’s more of their story to tell. When they find them this time, they’re newlyweds and living in an apartment, and John’s trying to wrestle with keeping his job. It’s just interesting seeing little snapshots of what their family was like before the boys were born.

What other surprises do fans have in store?
We really pride ourselves on still being a series where people can just join the party. There are certainly the mythology episodes, but Sam and Dean go to an insane asylum [in next week’s episode], and there’s an episode with some body-switching going on in the second episode back. We’re doing a Valentine’s Day episode, and it’s probably the only Valentine’s Day episode of any show this year that begins with two people having sex, who then proceed to eat each other in a very violent and gory way. [Laughs] We’re doing zombies, and we’re actually sending the boys to heaven, which is a world on our show we’ve never seen before.

If there’s a sixth season, how do you top the apocalypse?
Well, the trick is to not go big but go intimate – at least those are the initial conversations we’ve had [if the show is picked up for a sixth season]. We always set up this five-year storyline, because in my heart of hearts, I just never imagine we’d actually go five years, much less beyond. We are going to climax the storyline and really wrap up the story of Satan and Michael and the apocalypse. The big question is, how do you follow that? We look at this as a unique challenge but also an opportunity to really launch a new storyline next year. We’re almost looking at it as the sequel to a movie. Rather than as a lot of genre shows do as they get on in years, becoming so convoluted and almost collapsing under their own mythology and getting to the point where you just can’t follow any of it anymore, we’re really looking forward to the opportunity of just sweeping it all clean and starting over with something else. We talk about returning to a stripped-down version of the show that’s almost similar to season one, in which the mythology was just as simple as finding their father and finding something that’s really personal and meaningful to Sam and Dean. One of the things that’s hard about the end of the world is sometimes it’s hard to have your characters emotionally connect with it, because it’s so big. But if their emotional storyline for, say, season six is to save a loved one, then that’s something you can really understand and get behind and actually have some really emotional storytelling that takes you through a lot of the scary episodes.

So you think about what you’ll do in the next season — how about who you’ll do it with? We don’t know yet if Sam and Dean will survive the end of the world. Are they in your plans?
Oh, absolutely. The one thing I can say is there's no Supernatural without Sam and Dean. If they’re not driving the bus, then I’m not sure there’s a bus to drive. Maybe they’ll survive this year and maybe they won’t, but we’re at the point where, hilariously, death on our show for our main characters has now basically become an inconvenience. [Laughs] Even if they don’t survive, they’ll certainly be back for a season six. I just don’t know how to tell this story without Sam and Dean.

http://blogs.usaweekend.com/whos_news/2010/01/exclusive-clip-from-2010s-first-supernatural-episode.html

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Jeu 15 Juil - 21:18

A new interview with Eric Kripke :

Spoilers ahead :http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/15/supernatural-season-6-spoilers/

NEW interview with Kripke! Season 6. spoiler!

Exclusive: 'Supernatural' boss on why he stepped down and what's coming up (hint: monsters!)
by Michael Ausiello

Categories: Scoop, Supernatural

Image Credit: Sergei Bachlakov/The CW; L. Cohen/WireImage.com

A new Friday timeslot isn’t the only major change facing Supernatural as it heads into its sixth season (beginning Sept. 24). Series creator Eric Kripke— whose five-season-long end-of-days-themed arc came to a close last May—is stepping down as day-to-day showrunner in favor of an advisory role. (Longtime EP Sera Gamble has been tapped to succeed him.) In the following Q&A, Kripke sets the record straight about the reason he relinquished his top-dog status, and previews the “undiscovered country” at the heart of the show’s top-secret second act.
Why did you decide to step down as showrunner?
ERIC KRIPKE:
We were reaching the end of this five-year story line [so] I thought the timing was right. I knew that we were closing this chapter and opening a new one. It felt like it was the right time to take a step back and focus on new projects, but still keep my grubby little mitts in the show. It was a lot about Sera and her enthusiasm and her ambition. I really think after five years of all of my crap, to have someone who has a fresh perspective and a fresh energy on these characters and this universe is healthy for the show. Supernatural has always been a show about reinvention. We try really hard not to do the same thing. I thought that Sera’s [increased] involvement really helped guarantee that this season is going to feel a little different, a little fresher. She has a different sensibility.
What exactly will your role be?
KRIPKE:
I see my job as being a safety net and just making sure that the show falls in the broadest possible parameters….Sera and Bob [Singer] are pitching episode ideas to me. I’m in the room so far for every episode break. I pitch a couple of episode ideas, pitch a couple issues of how to fix some problems and some breaks. I’m giving some script notes. I’m still in it; I think, frankly, Sera and Bob wish I backed the hell up. [Laughs]
Will you be writing any episodes?
KRIPKE:
I think I will certainly be writing an episode this year. I am also slated to direct an episode in February.
What do you say to those fans who felt the show should have ended with season 5?
KRIPKE:
My answer to that is time will tell. I have high hopes for this season. I remember the same kind of concerns when we bumped off Yellow Eyes in season 2. We killed their Big Bad and where were we going to go now? We always found a different place to go. People forget that I didn’t [originally] want angels in the show. Then we introduced the angels and then it spun the story line in a way that was really rich for us. This is a show that ends story lines and starts new ones and re-invents itself. I think because it is hard-wired into the DNA of the show it will weather a lot of transition and growth. The question is not should it have ended, the question is, Is the new story line compelling and interesting and is it an arena of this universe that we haven’t explored yet and is it putting Sam and Dean into new situations that we haven’t seen before? I think it does all of the above.
Okay, what is the new story line?
KRIPKE:
One of the first things Sera and Bob talked to me about was that the angel thing is rightfully exhausted, so where do you go from there? Not to say that angels and demons won’t be a part of the story line because they will. Castiel will be there. Crowley will be there. The beloved characters will be threading into the story. But the great undiscovered country of Supernatural is kind of right in front of our face: creatures and monsters. We have had so many creature episodes but we haven’t actually explained where they came from—[similar] to the way we have explored angels and demons. How do they feel about the situations they are in? Are they from here? Where did the first ones come from? How did werewolves and vampires and shape-shifters all begin anyway? I thought that was a really smart notion on [Sera and Bob's] part, just exploring the history of that, because that was something that we never investigated on the show.
How does Grandpa [Mitch Pileggi] fit into this?
KRIPKE:
He’s representative of the other side of this exploration, which is that Sam and Dean have a family of hunters that they never knew they had. Their grandfather is the head of that family. Remember, it’s not the Winchesters who are famous hunters, it’s the Campbells. And we are saying that the Campbells are part of a time-line of hunters that have been there since the country’s origins. As Sera put it, they were hacking heads of vampires on the Mayflower. For Sam and Dean to really tap into a family history, which they never knew they had and again never really investigated before, is pretty interesting to us.
Want more scoop on season 6? You should definitely check out the show’s Comic-Con panel on Sunday, July 25 at 11:15 a.m, starring Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, and Jim Beaver, as well as EPs Sera Gamble, Ben Edlund and Eric Kripke.

ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/15/supernatural-season-6-spoilers/

Dernière édition par JaredSam le Ven 16 Juil - 22:38, édité 2 fois

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Invité le Jeu 15 Juil - 22:45

Merci pour l'interview ^^

Invité
Invité

Message  Glass Heart le Ven 16 Juil - 22:36

Mais de rien ma Caly

New interview with Kripke - contains Season 6 Spoilers

Thursday, 15 July 2010

Click here for a new interview with Kripke - contains Season 6 Spoilers

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Mer 21 Juil - 18:14

A new Friday time slot isn’t the only major change facing Supernatural as it heads into its sixth season (beginning Sept. 24). Series creator Eric Kripke—whose five-season-long end-of-days-themed arc came to a close last May—is stepping down as day-to-day showrunner in favor of an advisory role. (Longtime EP Sera Gamble has been tapped to succeed him.) In the following Q&A, Kripke sets the record straight about the reason he relinquished his top-dog status, and previews the “undiscovered country” at the heart of the show’s top secret second act.

Why did you decide to step down as showrunner?
ERIC KRIPKE: We were reaching the end of this five-year story line [so] I thought the timing was right. I knew that we were closing this chapter and opening a new one. It felt like it was the right time to take a step back and focus on new projects, but still keep my grubby little mitts in the show. It was a lot about Sera and her enthusiasm and her ambition. I really think after five years of all of my crap, to have someone who has a fresh perspective and a fresh energy on these characters and this universe is healthy for the show. Supernatural has always been a show about reinvention. We try really hard not to do the same thing. I thought that Sera’s [increased] involvement really helped guarantee that this season is going to feel a little different, a little fresher. She has a different sensibility.

What exactly will your role be?
KRIPKE: I see my job as being a safety net and just making sure that the show falls in the broadest possible parameters…. Sera and Bob [Singer] are pitching episode ideas to me. I’m in the room so far for every episode break. I pitch a couple of episode ideas, pitch a couple issues of how to fix some problems and some breaks. I’m giving some script notes. I’m still in it; I think, frankly, Sera and Bob wish I backed the hell up. [Laughs]

Will you be writing any episodes?
KRIPKE: I think I will certainly be writing an episode this year. I am also slated to direct an episode in February.

What do you say to those fans who felt the show should have ended with season 5?
KRIPKE: My answer to that is time will tell. I have high hopes for this season. I remember the same kind of concerns when we bumped off Yellow Eyes in season 2. We killed their Big Bad and where were we going to go now? We always found a different place to go. People forget that I didn’t [originally] want angels in the show. Then we introduced the angels and then it spun the story line in a way that was really rich for us. This is a show that ends story lines and starts new ones and reinvents itself. I think because it is hardwired into the DNA of the show, it will weather a lot of transition and growth. The question is not should it have ended, the question is, Is the new story line compelling and interesting and is it an arena of this universe that we haven’t explored yet and is it putting Sam and Dean into new situations that we haven’t seen before? I think it does all of the above.

Okay, what is the new story line?
KRIPKE: One of the first things Sera and Bob talked to me about was that the angel thing is rightfully exhausted, so where do you go from there? Not to say that angels and demons won’t be a part of the story line, because they will. Castiel will be there. Crowley will be there. The beloved characters will be threading into the story. But the great undiscovered country of Supernatural is kind of right in front of our face: creatures and monsters. We have had so many creature episodes but we haven’t actually explained where they came from—[similar] to the way we have explored angels and demons. How do they feel about the situations they are in? Are they from here? Where did the first ones come from? How did werewolves and vampires and shape-shifters all begin anyway? I thought that was a really smart notion on [Sera and Bob's] part, just exploring the history of that, because that was something that we never investigated on the show.

How does Grandpa [Mitch Pileggi] fit into this?
KRIPKE: He’s representative of the other side of this exploration, which is that Sam and Dean have a family of hunters that they never knew they had. Their grandfather is the head of that family. Remember, it’s not the Winchesters who are famous hunters, it’s the Campbells. And we are saying that the Campbells are part of a timeline of hunters that have been there since the country’s origins. As Sera put it, they were hacking heads off vampires on the Mayflower. For Sam and Dean to really tap into a family history, which they never knew they had and again never really investigated before, is pretty interesting to us.

Source : EW.com, The Ausiello Files
Ecrit par Deanlove35

Une diffusion le vendredi n'est pas le seul changement majeur pour Supernatural, tandis que la série entre dans sa sixième saison, qui débute le 24 septembre. Le créateur de la série Eric Kripke - qui a achevé son arc long de cinq saisons en mai dernier- laisse sa place de showrunner pour un rôle de consultant. (Sera Gamble a été choisie pour lui succéder.) Dans l'interview qui suit, Eric Kripke nous explique pourquoi il a quitté son job, et nous donne un premier aperçu sur "le monde à découvrir" dans ce deuxième arc secret de la série.

Pourquoi avez-vous décidé de quitter votre rôle de showrunner ?
ERIC KRIPKE : Nous étions en train d'achever cette histoire qui durait depuis cinq ans, alors j'ai pensé que c'était le bon moment. Je savais que l'on finissait ce chapitre, et qu'on allait en ouvrir un nouveau. J'ai senti que c'était le bon moment pour m'éloigner et penser à de nouveaux projets, tout en gardant un oeil sur la série. Il était vraiment question de Sera, de son enthousiasme et de son ambition. Je pense vraiment qu'après cinq ans avec mes idées, avoir quelqu'un qui a des perspectives nouvelles et une énergie fraîche par rapport à ces personnages et cet univers est sain pour la série. Supernatural a toujours été une série du renouvellement. Nous essayons de toutes nos forces de ne pas faire les mêmes choses. J'ai pensé que l'implication grandissante de Sera garantirait que cette saison soit un peu différente, un peu rafraîchissante. Elle a une sensiblité différente.

Quel sera exactement votre rôle ?
KRIPKE : Je vois mon travail comme étant la sécurité que la série entrera toujours dans les paramètres du possible... Sera et Bob [Singer] m'amènent les idées des épisodes. Je suis dans la place pour tout les épisodes annoncés. Je prend quelques idées pour les épisodes, et je donne quelques issues pour régler certains problèmes, réparer certaines failles. Je donne quelques notes de script.Je pense, sincèrement, que Sera et Bob souhaitent que je rempile. [Rires.]

Allez-vous écrire des épisodes ?
KRIPKE : Je pense que je vais certainement écrire un épisode cette année. Je vais aussi réalisé un épisode en février.

Que diriez-vous à ces fans qui pensent que la série aurait dû se terminer avec la saison 5 ?
KRIPKE : Ma réponse est que le temps nous le dira. J'ai de grands espoirs pour cette saison. Je me rappelle que les questions étaient les mêmes quand nous nous sommes débarassés du YED dans la saison 2. On a tué leure Grand Méchant, et où allons-nous aller maintenant ? Nous avons toujours trouvé des endroits différents où aller. Les gens oublient qu'à l'origine, je ne voulais pas d'anges dans la série. Et nous avons introduit les anges, et ça a conduit la série sur un chemin tellement riche pour nous. C'est une série qui finit certaines intrigues, en commence d'autres et se réinvente. Je pense que c'est inscrit dans l'ADN de la série, il y aura toujours beaucoup de transitions et de façons de grandir. La question n'est pas, est-ce qu'elle aurait dû se terminer, la question est, est-ce que la nouvelle intrigue est irréfutable et intéressante et est-ce une arène de l'univers que nous n'avons pas encore explorée, et est-ce que ça va conduire Sam et Dean à de nouvelles situations que nous n'avons encore jamais vue ? Je pense que c'est le cas.

D'accord, quelle est la nouvelle intrigue ?
KRIPKE : L'une des premières choses dont Sera et Bob m'ont parlé était que le truc sur les anges a été largement exploité, alors où allons-nous à partir de là ? Je ne dis pas que les anges et les démons ne feront pas partie de l'intrigue, parce qu'ils seront présents. Castiel sera là. Crowley sera là. Les personnages favoris seront intégrés dans l'histoire. Mais le "nouveau monde" de Supernatural est juste devant nos yeux : les créatures et les monstres. On a eu un tas d'épisodes avec des créatures monstrueuses, mais nous n'avons jamais expliqué leurs origines, de la manière dont nous l'avons fait avec les anges et les démons. Comment ils réagissent par rapport à leur situation ? Est-ce qu'ils sont d'ici ? Comment est apparu le premier monstre ? Comment les loups-garous, les vampires, les polymorphes sont devenus ce qu'ils sont ? J'ai pensé que c'était très intelligent de la part de Sera et Bob, d'explorer leur histoire, parce que c'est quelque chose que nous n'avons jamais fait dans la série.

Comment Papi [Mitch Pileggi] va être intégré à tout ça ?
KRIPKE : Il est représentatif de l'autre côté de cette exploration, c'est-à-dire que Sam et Dean ont une famille de chasseurs dont ils n'avaient jamais eu connaissance. Leur grand-père est à la tête de cette famille. Rappelez-vous, ce ne sont pas les Winchester qui sont de célèbres chasseurs, ce sont les Campbell. Et nous racontons que les Campbell sont une part de la chronologie de chasseurs, présents depuis les origines du pays. Tel que Sera le présente, ils coupaient déjà les têtes des vampires sur le Mayflower. D'avoir Sam et Dean qui découvrent vraiment l'histoire familiale, qu'ils n'ont jamais connu et encore une fois qu'ils n'ont jamais exploré avant, ça nous paraît vraiment intéressant.

Source : EW.com, The Ausiello Files.
Traduction : Deanlove35.

(Source : Supernatural Hypnoweb)

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Jeu 12 Aoû - 11:06

Eric Kripke talks about how he decided to end Season 5
Thursday, 12 August 2010

Click here to watch a video interview with Eric Kripke talks about how he decided to end season five and what is coming up in season six. SPOILER WARNING

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Mer 25 Aoû - 18:53

Vampire News' Audio Interview with Eric Kripke
Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Click here for an audio interview by Vampire News with Eric Kripke discussing Season 6.
SPOILER WARNING

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Mar 18 Déc - 20:24

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon

Message  Glass Heart le Mer 19 Déc - 15:10

A l'occasion de la sortie du livre The Essential Supernatural, qui en gros est LA bible Supernatural, Eric Kripke, notre Maître bien-aimé, est revenu sur l'aventure qui a débuté en 2005.

Dans une longue interview, il s'est exprimé sur les débuts, les modifications qu'a connu la série, mais aussi sur ce qu'est devenue Supernatural, ce qu'il en pense, et ce qu'il souhaite pour l'avenir.

Bref, c'est à lire absolument, et c'est par là :

L'interview (en anglais)

Source : TVOVERMIND.COM

Glass Heart
ADMIN
ADMIN

Féminin
Poissons Dragon